Genuine Mercury Synthetic Blend Optimax DFI Outboard Oil Case 3 Gallons 92-858037K01. This is a factory original equipment accessory, not aftermarket. Manufacturer Part # 92-858037K01x3.
Mercury Optimax DFI 2-Stroke Outboard Oil provides the best protection in all 2-stroke applications. This oil has been formulated to provide industry-leading protection against wear and corrosion. Use of this oil minimizes carbon build-up that can affect your outboard's top speed and acceleration. Additionally, Mercury Optimax/DFI oil helps maintain peak engine performance and reduces smoke.
Mercury Optimax/DFI 2-stroke oil maximizes the performance of Mercury and Mariner OptiMax and DFI engines where reduced oiling rates and higher operating temperatures put increased demands on lubricants. Synthetic additives provide increased lubricity and resistance to scuffing. Additives are combined with a carefully modified base stock blend to create an industry-leading oil.
- Three (3) 1 Gallon (3.785 L) Bottles
- Provides the maximum protection for OptiMax and DFI engines even under the most extreme operating conditions
- Outperforms other oils by combining a carefully modified base stock blend with a synthetic additive package
- Minimizes carbon build-up to help maintain engine top end speed and acceleration
- Superior lubrication for increased resistance to piston scuffing, will mix with typical 2-cycle engine oils
For all 2-stroke applications, including Mercury and Mariner OptiMax and direct fuel injected (DFI) 2-stroke outboards.