International Shipping & Return Policy
International Shipping Policy
- We cannot accept returns on international shipments.
- We do not have the ability to reimburse duties and taxes
- Orders with Canadian delivery addresses will have UPS Standard and UPS Worldwide options available at check out.
- All international delivery addresses will have UPS Worldwide options available at check out.
- Non-standard products are excluded from international shipping; this includes but is not limited to: large products, hazmat, and palletized freight.
- The buyer is responsible for all import fees including but not limited to; brokerage if applicable, and customs duties & taxes. When using UPS for shipment, import fees can be paid on-line before delivery by using UPS's website to track your package. If they are not paid ahead, the balance is due upon delivery. Failure to do so will result in loss of the product(s) and refunds will not be given.
For questions regarding international shipping and/or what qualifies as large product, hazmat and palletized freight, please contact customer service at 833-545-3222.