Brand new, Tamer Holeshot Device. NOTE: This is a generic image. Items shown are not included.
- Large latching groove allows for easy and secure hookup and mud buildup is no hassle when latching
- Machined lip ensures button stays in place on plastic fork guard
- The double button is an industry first and allows you a choice of settings for different conditions.
- The upper button works great on concrete and dry slick dirt and the lower button is for tacky starts or metal grates. As the dirt conditions change throughout your moto day or from track to track, so can your setting on your holeshot device.
- Bullnose face latching plunger prevents scratching of your fork leg and tube
- 5 screws secure the double button to fork guard & screw placement is designed to spread the load on your plastic preventing rip out
- Rebuildable design for long lasting performance 7 Curved and knurled to fit your fork guard curve
- X-Wing bracket provides added security to keep the double button on your fork guard
- Metal drill template ensures accurate hole placement
- Sold Each
Please verify your own fitment before purchase.
Available In Stock Quantity 0 Stock On Hand
Availability Description Item will be ordered direct from the manufacturer and generally ships within 5-10 business days. If ordered with any other item(s), fulfillment will not occur until received.
Ship Method **Special Order Item: Item(s) eligible for FREE Ground shipping, with order value over $99. Orders under $99 receive Economy shipping with a $5.99 fee. Faster shipping rates are not available.
California Prop 65 Click here for information
Special Note This is a generic image. Items shown are not included